GGermany and Japan will face each other at the Khalifa International Stadium in Group E of the 23 November Qatar 2022 FIFA World Cup.
On which TV channel can I watch the 2022 Qatar World Cup match between Germany and Japan from the United States?
The FIFA world cup The game between Germany and Japan will be played on November 23 at the Khalifa International Stadium at 7:00 AM (CDT) and will be broadcast live on TV on FOX.
If you want, you can also watch the match on some legal streaming platforms like Fubo, Vidgo, Sling TV, Peacock TV and YouTube TV.Read:Frenkie De Jong has given Chelsea little if any encouragement to submit bid
What time does the World Cup match between Germany and Japan start in 2022?
As always, the game start time depends on where you are. To make it easy for you, you will find the most common starting times below:
- Qatar Time: 4:00 PM
- Central Standard Time (CDT): 07:00
- East Coast Time (ET): 08:00
- Pacific Time (PT): 5:00 am
- UK time (GMT): 1:00 PM
Do you want to follow along live, but can’t watch? Don’t worry, the match can also be followed live with commentary in English on MARCA in English, from two hours before the match you can follow the preview and the latest updates of the match.Read:Jamie Carragher and Gary Lineker disagree as Kieran Trippier red card sparks debate
In addition, you can read the full report and post-match comments from the best players at the end of the match.
What is Germany’s squad for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar?
For the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, Germany and coach Hans-Dieter Flick called up the following players:
- Keepers: Kevin Trapp, Manuel Neuer, Marc-Andr ter Stegen
- Defenders: Armel Bella Kotchap, Matthias Ginter, Christian Gnter, Thilo Kehrer, Lukas Klostermann, David Raum, Antonio Rdiger, Nico Schlotterbeck, Niklas Sle
- Midfielders: Ilkay Gndogan, Mario Gtze, Karim Adeyemi, Julian Brandt, Niclas Fllkrug, Serge Gnabry, Leon Goretzka, Joshua Kimmich, Kai Havertz
- Forward: Thomas Mller, Leroy San, Jonas Hofmann, Youssoufa Moukoko, Jamal Musiala
What is Japan’s squad for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar?
For the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, Japan and coach Hajime Moriyasu called up the following players:
- Keepers: Eiji Kawashima, Daniel Schmidt, Shuichi Gonda
- Defenders: Yuto Nagatomo, Maya Yoshida, Hiroki Sakai, Shogo Taniguchi, Miki Yamane, Ko Itakura, Yuta Nakayama, Hiroki Itō, Takehiro Tomiyasu.
- Midfielders: Gaku Shibasaki, Wataru Endo, Hidemasa Morita, Daichi Kamada, Ao Tanaka, Takumi Minamino.
- Forward: Junya Ito, Takuma Asano, Yuki Soma, Kaoru Mitoma, Daizen Maeda, Ritsu Doan, Ayase Ueda, Takefusa Kubo
Read:England managers Sarina Wiegman and Gareth Southgate pay tribute to ‘inspirational’ Queen