UK HealthTech companies looking to showcase their groundbreaking products and services at this year’s MEDICA trade show have until May 30, 2022 to reserve their place at the ABHI UK Pavilion.
The event gives innovative HealthTech companies the opportunity to strengthen global relationships and showcase their innovative medical technologies to European and international markets.
Taking place from November 14 – 17, 2022 in Düsseldorf, MEDICA is an ideal platform for companies looking to acquire new business leads and connect with global partners. The event attracts several thousand exhibitors from more than 50 countries, and each year leading figures from the health, business, research and policy sectors honor this flagship event with their presence, to meet national and international industry experts and decision-makers.Read:Brain cells with the same birthdate show distinct connectivity and activity, study finds
With bookings for the ABHI UK Pavilion rolling in fast, UK businesses are urged not to miss the opportunity to be a part of the Pavilion for the HealthTech industry.
Paul Benton, Managing Director, International, ABHI, said: “Whether you are a start-up or an experienced exporter, MEDICA is a comprehensive exhibition representing the whole spectrum of innovations, from devices, diagnostics and digital. ABHI delivers the largest pavilion of UK HealthTech innovators at MEDICA, and we would like to encourage all companies interested in joining us not to miss the opportunity to be a part of this fantastic event, which offers many exciting opportunities for businesses to forge new relationships and showcase the strengths of British industry to a global audience.”
Companies exhibiting with ABHI benefit from a comprehensive exhibition package, free PR and in-market support, in addition to a comprehensive range of exclusive benefits before, during and after the exhibition. Like:
BeforeRead:Rogers Behavioral Health names next president and CEO
- Supporting and recommending exhibiting companies through paperwork, promotions and, crucially, how to get a higher return on your investment.
- Marketing package featured on the Virtual UK Healthcare Pavilion.
- Additional support from dedicated experts and advice on regulations, certification and country knowledge and contacts.
- Discounts on travel packages.
- PR and social media support.
- Company logos on ABHI’s digital screens in the physical pavilion at the event.
- PR support at the event to increase the presence of companies at the fair.
- Use of the ABHI meeting rooms.
- Local support on the stand to help you with your stay.
- Post-event reports and promotional features.
- Impressive rebooking rates.
NEW through 2022, Medica will also see ABHI partner with Clinical Services Journal to produce the first edition of the UK Healthcare Pavilion Magazine. This dedicated brochure contains a full list of exhibitors, as well as articles and features showcasing the UK’s world-class HealthTech offering. The magazine will be available to anyone visiting the ABHI UK Pavilion at MEDICA and will also be electronically distrusted to an audience of thousands.Read:WHO Warns of Dangers From Medication Practices